We spend a lot of time at Quickcrop trying to come up with better ways of doing things. We want to make it as easy as possible to shop on our site but it's also important you have a success in your vegetable garden. I want to show you two new additions to our site which we hope will make growing perfect vegetables a whole lot easier. Quickcrop Seedlings with new picker tool. We're approaching the end of April and the time when we send out our vegetable seedling packs. Quickcrop seedlings are ideal for the beginner but also very popular with more experienced growers. They arrive in perfect condition at your door in our specially designed Quickcrop box ready to plant out in your garden. We've added extra vegetables and improved our 'choose your own' tool to make our seedling dept an easy one stop shop for the busy gardener. All our plants are organically grown in our nurseries using the highest quality seed. We don't use any chemical feeds or pest control and only send out the best plants. You can see our new plant picker tool here: 84 Cell Choose Your Own 42 Cell Choose Your Own 6 Cell Choose Your Own 6 Cell Choose Your Own Herb Tray What's better about Quickcrop seedlings?
- All seedlings are grown in certified organic peat free compost.
- All our varieties have been chosen by Klaus Laitenberger to be the most successful in our climate.
- Seedlings have been grown for an average of 4 weeks before they are sent out.
- Plants have been properly hardened off making them ready to plant out straight away.
- We use new seedling trays and compost every year to ensure our plants are disease free.
- We use a specially designed box to ensure your seedlings reach you in perfect condition.