"I use a trowel more than any other tool in my garden, for removing perennial weeds, and making planting holes for tomatoes, courgettes and potatoes. My copper trowel retains its sharp edge, moves easily through the soil and is now four years old, lasting better than steel versions I have used which tend to snap after a year or less at a weak point in the handle.
I understand copper tools are expensive but do genuinely feel they are well worth the money over the lifetime of the tool. You will find the 'Castor' copper trowel a real pleasure to use and an implement you form a proper bond with. Remember there is also some science behind the use of copper tools with tiny trace elements being left in the soil every time you use it whcih benefits your plants and deters slugs." - CD
Copper Trowel Specifications
- Beech handle and pointed heart shaped blade.
- Copper tools enrich your soil with coppertrace elements that add essential nutrients and create beneficial conditions for micro-organisms.
- Copper in soil deters slugs
- They are easily maintained and unlike other trowlels avoid rust.
- Copper is not magnetic and will not disrupt the magnetic fields of your soil.
- Length: 12ins, 30.5cm
- Maximum Width 3 1/4 ins, 8.5cm.
- Weight 8oz, 225g.