Purple dahlias, resplendent against the verdant background of a late summer garden, these varieties have been specially chosen to create a spectacular show right through from mid summer to late autumn. 5 tubers per pack. Perfect as cut flowers too.
Varieties included are:
- Edinburgh - Bicolour wine/purple petals with white tips
- Ambition - Semi cactus, rich deep colouring
- Orfeo - cactus variety with double pointed petals
- Babette - ball variety with rich red/purple colouring
- Thomas A. Edison - huge dinnerplate variety of rich deep purple
Dahlias do best in full sun in fertile soil.