Roll Mix Composter For Your Garden & Kitchen Waste
This is an ingenious little Home & Garden composter. Traditional upright composting takes such a long time and requires a bit of effort - this speeds up and simplifies the whole composting process. The fabric layer allows the raw material stay warm to assist the fermentation process but with air holes for a little circulation and ventilation. You just roll the composter along the ground and the stuff gets nicely churned for quicker and mulchier compost.
A really clever little one particularly if you don’t have the space for a big composting enterprise but want to avail of all those lovely nutrients for your plants in as little as six weeks!
One of the problems with upright composters is the material needs to be turned for successful composting. Though many of us start with great intentions the turning job tends to fall by the wayside. Enter the roll mix composter! The roll mix is a handy size and can be easily turned to give your green and brown materials a good mix. Instructions are printed on the back of the pack helping you to make the perfect high nutrient mulch for your garden.
- Great value
- The rolling action adds oxygen to the material as well as giving it a good mix.
- The fabric helps trap heat which speeds up the composting process.
- Drain holes stops your mix getting to wet and soggy.
- Keeps pests out and contains any odours.
- Ideal in a small space.
- Makes approx 120 litres of compost and will hold 156 litres.
- Can make compost in a speedy 6 weeks.