The Eversharp Bypass Secateurs lay claim to having the sharpest and longest-lasting blade out there. This is partly down to the unique aerospace coated technology that goes into producing them. What results is a blade that is '100 times harder than your average blade'. The Bypass Secateurs are both frictionless and rust-resistant. Another feature is the integrated wire cutting notch. The secateurs are ideally suited to garden tasks such as deadheading roses or shrubs and pruning live wood.
Featuring a durable chassis, they come with a 10 year guarantee. They have a cutting diameter of 25mm, and are suitable for both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Use a pair of bypass secateurs to cut green live wood, young and soft woods rather than an anvil style
- Bypass Action: These secateurs have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a clean and precise healthy cut, like a pair of scissors
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage to the stem
- Ideal for deadheading, taking cuttings, pruning and cutting shoots down to the nearest bud
- For roses, shrubs and general pruning of green live wood