This special offer pack includes the 1.8 metre Vegtrug Classic in either natural or grey wash finish (choose above) and the PE cover & frame.
The Vegtrug is a raised vegetable trough planter that sits off the ground on legs. It is the easy way to have your own vegetable garden anywhere, from outdoors on patios, porches and balconies, to indoors in greenhouses, polytunnels or even in the house. It stands at a comfortable waist height and is wheelchair accesible. The extra height also protects vulnerable vegetable seedlings from household pets. The timber used is sustainably sourced fir and is treated in vegetable gardening friendly stain to prevent rot. A membrane liner also comes with the vegtrug to offer a little extra protection. This 1.8m trug holds 420l of growing medium.
The cover is custom made from high quality materials and enables you to get so much more from your trug. The PE cover lets in lots of light and warms up the soil in early spring as well as providing a warm environment for your chillis, tomatoes & other hot crops. You can start to grow earlier in the spring and grow a broader range of crops.
- 1.8m Vegtrug
- Liner for Vegtrug
- Plastic protectors for the feet of the trug
- Frame for PE cover
- PE Cover
Comes flatpacked, assembly required.
Features of the 1.8m Vegtrug
- 180cm Long x 76cm Wide x 80cm Tall
- Sourced from sustainable plantation grown fir, the VegTrug will last for many years. FSC
- Solid, sturdy and robust construction. Treated with vegetable friendly stain.
- Easy Build.
- Plastic feet to protect wood from drawing up water.
- Comes with a purpose built fitted membrane liner.
- Easy working height. No more bending or kneeling.
- Ideal for the elderly and wheelchair users.
- Keeps slugs away from your produce.
- Requires approx 0.5 cubic metre of soil/compost or 7x60 litre bags (420l)
Features of the PE Cover & Frame
- 75cm high
- High quality polythene cover.
- Attaches to the 1.8 metre Vegtrug.
- Offers plant protection from weather, pests and diseases.
- Easy access to plants.