Burgon & Ball's stainless steel garden hand fork is endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society. This beautiful hand fork is a design classic.
- The pointed tines (prongs) are specially hardened and tempered to withstand tough cultivating.
- The tang (or neck) is precision forged to the perfect angle for ergonomic working, and uses a different composition of steel for optimal strength in this important area of the tool.
- The stainless steel of the fork is highly resistant to rust and will look good for years to come.
- A strong leather cord allows the fork to be hung up tidily when not in use.
- The handle is made of 100% FSC certified hardwood.
- Overall length 29cm, width 8cm.