- Very strong construction.
- 6ft by 4ft wide.
- Tier 1 Size: 6ft x 2ft x 14in high.
- Tier 2 Size: 6ft x 2ft x 21in high.
- 7inch by 1.25inch treated timber boards.
- 3inch square corner posts.
- Screws and full instructions included.
- Will last over 10 yrs.
- Perfect for growing all kinds of fruit and vegetable crops.
- Capacity: 991 Litres of soil will fill this bed (i.e. 16.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- All our Premier range of raised beds is made from FSC certified wood
NEW Split Level Raised Vegetable Garden Kit
The 'Premier' Split Level raised vegetable bed is one of our most substantial and attractive looking large wooden planters. The raised bed is built on 2 levels, a 14 inch high section and a 22 inch high section meaning you can grow everything in the is bed, the deepest root crops. The Split Level bed looks fantastic built against a garden fence where the 2 tiers make a very attractive display and can be planted with crops from the higher tier tumbling down to the lower section.
Our Split level planter is an ideal bed for use in square foot gardening with each tier dividing exactly into 12 square foot sections each. the large amount of soil in the bed allows for deep plant roots meaning you can plant at close spacings and harvest a huge amount of vegetables from this raised bed. Simply divide the bed into square foot sections using garden twine and galvanized nails as shown in our video and try one of the most popular planting techniques for raised bed gardens. Click for more info on raised beds.
Remember, our planter boxes aren't just for growing vegetables, they can also be used as flower beds where the split level design looks particularly well.
Remember Quickcrop are always happy to help you get started with advice on varieties, free videos and fact sheets and can even send you young seedling plants to get you growing with a minimum of fuss.
Click the link below for Assembly Instructions: