- 6ft(1.8m) by 4ft (1.2m) wide Raised Bed.
- Attractive 2 tier design.
- 6.6inch (170mm) by 1.25inch (30mm) treated timber boards.
- 3inch square corner posts. 6ft (1.8m) high.
- Screws and full instructions included.
- Timber treatment approved by the Soil Association, will last over 10 yrs.
- Perfect for growing all kinds of fruit and vegetable crops with additional trellis for climbing plants.
Our 2 tier trellis planter is a dual purpose vegetable bed designed for cultivating both low growing crops and climbing plants. The tiered design essentially allows 3 layers of crops making excellent use of space and creating a stunning visual display. The design features 2 tiers of 14 inches (36cm) and 21 inches (54cm) and 2 x 6ft (1.8m) corner posts for fixing a mesh or trellis.
The bed is available as 2 options, with a square mesh pea and bean support or fixed bamboo canes for crowing climbing beans.