- 1.8m(6ft) by 1.2m (4ft) wide Raised Bed .
- 170mm (6.6in) by 30mm (1.25inch) treated timber boards.
- 75mm (3inch) square corner posts. 1.8m (6ft) high.
- Screws and full instructions included.
- Timber treatment approved by the Soil Association, will last over 10 yrs.
- Perfect for growing all kinds of fruit and vegetable crops with additional trellis for climbing plants.
Raised Bed for Climbing Plants - 180 x 120
Growing peas, beans and all your climbing vegetables is easy with the Quickcrop Premier raised bed with planting support. Salads, beets, brassicas and all your favourite garden produce can be cultivated in the raised bed planter while your peas and beans can be planted alongside and trained up the climbing plant support system. This raised bed with trellis is perfect if you have limited space, it can can be easily assembled, and is at home placed on a patio or at the side of a small garden. The bed at 180cm x 120cm is an easily manageable size, giving access to young seedlings and weeds. The plant support is 180cm high and can be used with mesh or canes depending on your plants.
The Quickcrop Raised Bed for Climbing Plants can be used year after year and is ideal for the Square Foot Gardening system. It can also be used for growing flowers, bedding plants and is perfect for vertical planting of climbers like clematis, hydrangea and wisteria. The gardener's favourite companion plant, Nasturium, is well suited to all our raised beds with trellis.