- Perfect for the garden, polytunnel, greenhouse, or allotment
- Will last approx 10 years of continuous use
- All the wood in our Premier range of raised beds is from FSC certified sources
- 3ft x 3ft x 7in - 148.5 Litre of soil or compost (i.e 2.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 4ft x 4ft x 7in - 264 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 4.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 3ft x 7in - 297.25 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 4ft x 7in - 396.5 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 6.75 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 6ft x 7in - 594 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 10 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 8ft x 2ft x 7in - 264 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 4.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 8ft x 3ft x 7in - 396.5 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 6.75 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 8ft x 4ft x 7in - 529 Litres of soil or compost (i.e. 8.75 x 60 Litre Bags)
Raised Beds For Vegetable Gardening
Premier raised beds are designed to withstand the normal wear and tear associated with vegetable gardening. This raised vegetable bed is a chunkier design than our classic allotment range and uses thicker timber boards with rounded edges and thicker internal fixing posts to keep it together. A premier bed will give you up to 10 years of growing. They have a natural timber finish and are treated to last longer in the garden, polytunnel, greenhouse or down at the allotment. The treatment used is certified by the Soil association as safe for use with organic food crops.
7 inch high raised beds are best placed on prepared soil for larger plants but can be used on a hard surface for growing shallow rooted salads. An ideal raised bed for novices and more experienced gardeners alike. This Premier raised bed is made from long lasting 7 inch wooden boards, 1.25 inches thick and comes in a flatpack kit with all the screws and instructions necessary for construction.
Pressure Treated Timber
All the timber we use for our raised beds is pressure treated. The treatment used is certified by the soil association as safe to use with and around organic food crops. It does not discolour or leave an oily feel smell on the timber. The raised bed kits all retain their natural timber finish and as a result will fit in nicely with any garden rustic or contemporary garden design type. Alot of raised bed manufacturers treat their timber and then cut into boards for their kits. This keeps costs down and saves time. We do it the opposite way, we cut the timber and then treat it so that none of it remains untreated. Treating before cutting leaves the ends untreated, these will then suck up more moisture and rot or warp quicker than they should. Our raised beds are all about longevity. Click here for more info on raised beds.
Choose Your Size:
We supply these raised garden beds in flatpack kits in the following sizes: 4ft x 4ft, 6ft x 3ft, 6ft x 4ft, 8ft x 2ft, 8ft x 3ft, 8ft x 4ft, and the massive 12ft x 4ft. You can choose the required size to fit your garden by clicking the BED SIZE tab above the add to cart button.
Note: All of our 12ft beds come as as two 6ft sections and can be set up as 2 beds & linked together or as one long bed with a linking board across the centre. All our 8ft beds come as 2 x 4ft beds for linking together.