The Oscillating or Stirrup Hoe (Complete With Handle) is the most sought after new garden tool
When they see these Oscillating hoes in action every gardener or vegetable grower will want one. The Oscillating Hoe has a razor sharp blade that travels below the soil surface and slices through the weeds where they are most vulnerable - below ground. This stops or slows them from rejuvenating themselves because they have no foliage exposed to life giving sunlight.
The Oscillating Hoes long handle allows you to reach in amongst vegetable beds without trampling on them. This fantastic garden tool also comes with a removable blade so it can be interchanged if damaged or worn. The blade can easily be re-sharpened with a stone or very fine file (If needs be). The blade also has a double edge so this garden tool can be used in a forward and backwards action.
Choose Your Size:
The Oscillating Hoe comes with heads in 2 different widths.
- Regular: 13.5cm (5.3in)
- Wide: 17.5cm (6.9in)
Please choose your required hoe head size using the 'Hoe Head' Tab above.
Important: This Hoe includes the Ash 1.6m handle.
- The Oscillating blade cuts weeds on the forward and backward strokes.
- Cut weeds simply slip over the sharp blade.
- The Oscillating blade actually sharpens itself as it moves through the soil.
- Great for established weeds and pleasure to use on regularly hoed ground.
- Our Oscillating hoes are Swiss made top quality tools and will last you a lifetime.
One of the most important tools you'll ever own, they make a great gift for the gardener also.