- A very attractive corner unit featuring split levels for growing a wide range of vegetable crops.
- Features 5.7 square metres of growing space (roughly 64 square feet).
- Requires only a square metre of available space (roughly 10ft square).
- Pressure treated timber protected against rot.
- Square foot vegetable planting plans available.
- Perfect for an urban garden where space is at a premium.
- Supplied in an easy to assemble flatpack kit with all fixings included.
- Soil/compost mix available to fill. - 17cm/34cm unit takes 1,850 litres to fill and the 34cm/53cm unit takes 2,750 litres
This split level raised bed corner unit is one of our most attractive designs and looks fantastic planted up with it's interlocking tiers of vibrant crops. The corner planter consists of 3 separate raised beds which are positioned together to form this impressive design.
This bed is available at 2 height options depending on your requirements. The lower version moves from 170mm (6.6 inch) to a 340mm (13.4 inch) high tier and is suitable for shallow rooted salad crops in the lower section, with deeper rooted or more demanding crops in the 340mm high upper level. The 1.2m square corner bed is also the full 340mm high, giving a total of 3.6 square metres (38 square feet) of deep growing space and 2.1 square metres (22 square foot) of shallow 170mm high growing space.
The taller version is the same design, except with 3.6 square metres of 510mm deep growing space and 2.1 square metres of 340mm growing space. We recommend the deeper bed for growing deep root crops like carrots and parsnips, especially if the bed is to be placed on a hard surface like a garden patio.
We can also supply oversize corner posts at 180cm high for the back of the bed if you wish to attach a mesh for climbing plants like peas and beans. Please call the office for details.