- Perfect for any garden, polytunnel, greenhouse, or allotment
- Will last approximately 10 years of continuous use
- Our Premier range of Raised beds is all made from FSC certified sourced wood
Please note all of our 12ft beds come as as two 6ft sections and can be set up as 2 beds & linked together or as one long bed with a linking board across the centre. All our 8ft beds come as 2 x 4ft beds for linking together.
- 3ft x 3ft x 9in - 191 Litres (3.16 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 4ft x 4ft x 9in - 340 Litres (5.66 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 3ft x 9in - 382 Litres (33 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 4ft x 9in - 509 Litres (8.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 6ft x 9in - 764 Litres (12.66 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 2ft x 2ft x 9in - 509 Litres (8.5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 12ft x 3ft x 9in - 764 Litres (12.66 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 12ft x 4ft x 9in - 1019 Litres (17 x 60 Litre Bags)
Raised Garden Beds For Growing Vegetables
We've re-designed our 'Premier' range of raised beds. We decided to go for a chunkier version of the hugely popular 'Classic' bed made with a much thicker 35mm timber for extra strength if you need it and a longer life. Raised beds can be subject to heavy knocks from passers by, garden tools or machinery, and vegetable growers may be using theirs for multiple crops in any season. This is why a heavier, stronger type of timber that is able to take the wear and tear, is used. Along with being very aesthetically pleasing, these are just some of the reasons Quickcrop designed and manufacture thicker timber growing systems like our "Premier" range. Like all our raised beds, the premier range is very easy to assemble and comes with all the screw necessary and full instructions. Click here for more information on raised beds.
Choose Your Size:
We supply these raised garden beds in flatpack kits in a range of sizes from 3ft x 3ft up to 12ft x 4ft. You can choose the required size to fit your garden by clicking the BED SIZE tab above the add to cart button.
Longer Life Raised Vegetable Beds From Quickcrop
All our beds are made from timber cut and treated to our specification in our our local sawmills. The preservative used is certified by the soil association safe for use with organic food crops and does not horribly discolour or leave a nasty smell or feel on the wood. A lot of other raised bed manufacturers treat their wood and then cut it to size in an effort to save time and costs. This leads to untreated ends on the timber that suck up moisture and become prone to rot and warp. Our timber is pressure treated after it has been cut to size, leaving no part of the raised bed kit untreated. This helps them last for many years of intensive vegetable gardening.