Kent & Stowe Bypass Loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are out of arms reach or too large to cut with secateurs.
These loppers have premium ground carbon steel blades with non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut.
Bypass action loppers have 2 sharpened ground carbon steel blades that pass over each other to make a precise clean and healthy cut. The blades have a non-stick PTFE coating for rust resistance and a smoother cut.
Ideal for rose bushes, shrubs and general pruning of green live wood.
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blades to prevent them from sticking
- Shock absorbing function for added comfort while cutting
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- To keep blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary
- Cutting diameter: 40mm
- Not recommended for use on dead wood as this will dull the blades.